Benefits from IP contact centers
Companies that successfully implemented IP technology remarked that they only gained from this. The benefits of an IP contact center are:
• Reduces network management fees and carrier costs.
• Simplifies the management of multiple ACDs
• Eliminates the need for multiple copies of the same application.
• Provides contact center technology cost-effectively to branch offices, satellite offices, retail locations and remote or at-home agents.
• Optimizes agent usage.
• Routes each transaction to the most appropriate agent.
• Provides a single, unified view of contact center operations
• Facilitates the standardization of service quality.
Learn More About:•The media techniques for lead acquisition•Factors to consider when calculating the contact or call center ROI•How to reduce costs and increase customer satisfaction.
Stan Billue releases his classic Sales Training Series in MP3 Format
June 09, 2009 by Stan Billue
Although recognized as one of the top Telemarketing Sales Trainers in the World, Stan Billue is the first to admit that he is rather slow on adapting to new technologies. Stan stated; “I was probably one of the last professional Speakers to add a Fax Machine, a Computer and then a Cell Phone. I also drug my feet at converting my Audio Series from Cassettes to CDs a few years ago.”
Contactual Partners with Pipkins to Provide Workforce Management to Contact Center Customers
June 04, 2009
Joint Marketing Partnership Brings Together Best in Class Workforce Management and Hosted Contact Center Software.
SAN CARLOS, CA, June 04, 2009 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Contactual (http://www.contactual.com/pr), the global leader in on-demand contact center software that empowers customer facing organizations to end customer frustration, and Pipkins, Inc. (http://www.pipkins.com/) a leading supplier of workforce management software and services to the call center industry, today announced they have joined in a partnership to cross sell technology. This agreement will provide a direct connection for call center managers looking to combine a trusted workforce management system with hosted contact center software.